|Navigating available sustainability approaches—questions for consideration|
1. How do you wish to view sustainability? (a process or an end goal)|
2. What is your aim? (evaluation, planning, guidance)
2. What does sustainability mean to you? (continuation of the health benefits, continuation of activities, capacity built, further development and/or cost recovery)
3. Where do you wish to use the sustainability approach? (specific intervention or organisation)
4. Who will use the approach? (researcher, practitioner, managers etc.)
5. Does an existing approach meet your needs?
6. If not, what needs to change or be adapted and why?